Skip to product information
1 of 8


Tabletop Table tennis games, 16960, red/black,

Tabletop Table tennis games, 16960, red/black,

Regular price $35.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $35.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Butterfly Harimoto Tomokazu 1800 Kids Shakehand Table Tennis Racket | Japan Series | Good Speed and Spin with Superb Control | Recommended for Beginning Level Players, red/Black


The Butterfly Harimoto Tomokazu 1800 Kids Shakehand Racket is designed to offer a great foundation for novice level players who are learning the basic strokes and is designed for kids or adults who need a smaller handle. The racket head is also smaller so the racket is considerably lighter and easier to maneuver. Addoy rubber offers a high degree of control and good spin. Addoy is perfect for those just getting started. PLEASE NOTE: Like most recreational rackets, this racket is assembled with a glue that is intended to keep the rubber permanently attached to the wood for the life of the racket. If you prefer to have the ability to upgrade the rubber when it becomes worn, please check out our Pro-Line models. Did You Know? More World Class Players Trust Butterfly Than Any Other Brand - At the 2019 World Table Tennis Championships, 99.8% of the participants were surveyed regarding their individual blade and rubber usage. Of those surveyed, Butterfly blades were used by 56.6% of the participants while the other 43.4% consisted of 11 different brands. Butterfly rubbers were used by 53.2% of the participants while the other 46.8% consisted of 11 different brands.Japan Series | Recommended For Beginning Level Players | 5 Ply-Wood | Addoy Rubber & 1.5 mm sponge | Addoy Rubber & 1.5mm sponge | Flared Handle - Concave At The Center - Smaller & Narrower Ideal For Kids | Speed Rating: | Spin Rating: | Control Rating: | USA Table Tennis Approved & International Table Tennis Federation Approved For Tournament Play
View full details
foosball gaming


Never miss out on your favorite game when you shop with Foosball Gaming! Whether you're a foosball officionado like we are, or prefer billiards, poker, or air hockey, our high-end gaming tables have you covered!